The Board of PROSAFE consists of members who have been elected for a term of four years during one of the General Assembly (GA) meetings to steer and direct all actions of PROSAFE. The Board is accountable and reports back to the GA and assumes the legal responsibility for the organisation. The Board is responsible for strategic and business planning, financial control, contractual matters, governance and employment responsibilities.
The current PROSAFE Board has been newly elected on 7 November 2017 is composed of the following:
- Michael Cassar – Chairman, Malta Competition and Consumer Affairs Authority
- Thomas Berbach – Member, Directorate for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control
- Hannu Mattila – Member, Finnish Safety and Chemical Agency
- Tanja Skyum-Nielsen – Member, Danish Safety Technology Authority
- Ioana Sandu – Executive Director, PROSAFE - Secretary of the Board