CALL FOR FACILITATORS
PROSAFE is launching a call for facilitators in the context of a call for proposals for EU action grants in the field of Market Surveillance under the Internal Market, Standardisation, Consumers and other financial services end-users part of the Single Market Programme. The EU call covers the following topic: EU support to joint market surveillance actions for non-food products.
PROSAFE is seeking consultant services to provide expertise and support through different roles and responsibilities.
The tender covers two clusters (Lots) of individual activities, as listed below. Each activity can form a proposal for one independent project (i.e., a product testing project or a horizontal action project):
Lot 1: Support for the organisation of product compliance testing activities in one or more of the following product areas:
- Energy labelling (washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers, refrigerators, TV monitors, lighting products, Professional refrigerated storage cabinets)
- Pyrotechnic articles (fireworks)
- Non-original (aftermarket) brake components/parts for motor vehicles
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Electrical safety of vehicles E-Regulation No. 100 & e-car charging stations/cables
- Indoor and outdoor paints and varnishes
- Fluorinated greenhouse gases
- Pellet stoves
- Radio equipment : WLAN 5 GHz
- Radio equipment in cars
- Solar pannels and ancillary equipment
- Chainsaws and circular saws
- Children's sip cups, dishes and cutlery and baby bottle
- Cream dispenser
- Transportable pressure equipment - receptacles (refillable cylinders) for domestic use
- Transportable pressure equipment - small receptacles (cylinders) containing gas (gas cartridges) mainly sold on-line
- Products subject to other Directives which are also marine equipment
- Unmanned aircraft systems
Lot 2: Support for the delivery of one or more horizontal (i.e. cross-sectoral) activities from the list below, aimed at supporting the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020:
- Ecommerce surveillance
- Support to the implementation of Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020
- Support to the implementation of Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020
- Harmonisation of market surveillance methodologies
- MSA Peer Reviews
- Knowledge sharing between ADCOs
Tenderers may bid for one or more activities under each Lot.
More details concerning the tender requirements can be found in the official call.
The deadline for applications/bids is 1 November 2021, 12pm (CET).