PROSAFE is hosting a Final Conference to commemorate the end of the EEPLIANT3 activities!
The EU-funded EEPLIANT3 Concerted Action (June 2019 to March 2024) involved 24 Market Surveillance Authorities (MSAs) and 5 organisations from 21 countries and represented a powerful tool to help deliver the intended economic and environment benefits of the regulatory framework for Energy Labelling and Ecodesign.
During two half days, on 06 (closed meeting) and 07 (open event) March 2024, the project participants, stakeholders, and the European Commission will convene in Brussels to discuss the conclusions and findings from the inspection and testing activities, as well as takeaways and suggestions for improvement.
The EEPLIANT3 activities regarded:
- Development of IT tools
- Collaboration with Customs
- Centres of excellence
- Training and exchange programme
- New challenges and priorities
- Inspections and Testing of air conditioners and comfort fans
- Inspections and Testing of tumble dryers
- Inspections and Testing of water heaters and storage tanks
- Inspections and Testing of ventilation units
- Inspections and Testing of lighting sources
- Inspections and Testing of local space heaters.
Further information on the project can be found here.
Stay tuned for the final Press Release and Newsletter, and the EEPLIANT3 Public Report.
The project is funded by the European Commission.