Call for Tenders for Inspection and Testing - JAHARP2021-04 Lifts
PROSAFE is launching an official Call for Tender for the inspection and testing of scissor platform lifts in the context of the JAHARP2021 04-LIFTS. The Call is split into two separate Lots, and it is possible to bid for one or both, as defined under ‘Section 2 Requested services’. More details can be found in the Official Call and Appendices.
- Official Call for Tenders and Signed version
- Appendix I - PROSAFE's General Conditions for Tenders
- Appendix II - Declaration on Honour
- Appendix III - Inspection and test programme and financial offer - (Version 2 - 17.02.2023)
- Appendix IV - Checklist for contents of tender
- Q&As - (Final Version - 01.03.2023)
The JAHARP2021-04 LIFTS involves 9 Market Surveillance Authorities (MSAs) from the following 7 countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. The objective of this transnational activity is to identify unsafe products traded on the Single Market. The activity concerned falls within the scope of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.