Call for Tenders for Testing Laboratories - JAHARP2021-07 Circular Saws
PROSAFE is launching an official Call for Tender for Laboratories to test mini hanheld circular saws, transportable table saws, and building sites saws in the context of the JAHARP2021 07-SAWS. More details can be found in the Official Call and Appendices.
- Official Call for Tenders and Signed version
- Appendix I - PROSAFE's General Conditions for Tenders
- Appendix II - Declaration on Honour
- Appendix III - Detailed Product Testing Requirements and Price List
- Appendix IV - Checklist for contents of tender (Version 2 - 03.02.2023)
- Q&As - (Version 2 - 08.02.2023)
The JAHARP2021-07 SAWS involves 11 Market Surveillance Authorities (MSAs) from 10 EU Member States: Croatia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland (observer). The objective of this transnational activity is to identify unsafe products traded on the Single Market. The activity concerned falls within the scope of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.