Call for Tenders for Test Laboratories - JAHARP2022-03 E-car charging stations/cables
PROSAFE is launching an official Call for Tenders for the testing of e-car charging stations in the context of the Joint Action JAHARP2022-03 on E-car charging stations/cables. More details can be found in the Official Call and Appendices below.
- Official Call for Tenders and Signed version
- Appendix I – PROSAFE General Conditions for Tenders
- Appendix II – Declaration on Honour
- Appendix III – Detailed Product Testing Requirements and Price List
- Appendix IV – Tender Checklist
- Questions and Answers - Updated 14.02.2024
The JAHARP2022-03 E-car charging stations involves 7 Market Surveillance Authorities from the following 6 Countries: Cyprus, Finland, Latvia, Romania, Spain, and Sweden.
The objective of this transnational activity is to identify non-compliant products traded on the Single Market. The objective of this transnational activity is to identify unsafe products traded on the Single Market. The activity concerned falls within the scope of the Radio Equipment Directive, Low Voltage Directive and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.